I found this interesting prompt from one of my favorite websites that encourages inspiration and creativity. I did ask the owner of the website if I could copy the question and post onto my blog. I never heard back, so here goes my list.
1. AIR. One of the necessities of living. Without it, we wouldn't be alive.
2. BLUEBERRIES. My favorite fruit. I can eat them plain, in ice cream, in pie, and in yogurt. In fact, anyway they come is fine by me.
3. COMPUTER. My computer has allowed me to meet so many different and intersting people from around the world. I have made many good friends through the computer. Also, it allows me to research the health problems.
4. DOGS. I love all animals, but am partial to dogs. I have a daschund who is almost 7 years old. He thinks he is human. But shows me the unconditional love that humans can't or sometimes won't.
5. EYES. There's an old saying that the eyes are the window to the soul. It's true. You can see so much by looking into someones eyes. I love being able to see all of the beautiful things the world has to offer.
6. FRIENDS. I have the best friends ever. And yes, I am quite partial to all of them. WIthout them, I owuldn't be where or who I am today. I don't have to always put on a happy face and pretend that everything is okay with the ones who know me inside and out. They know all of my secrets and hurts and they are still here by my side.
7. GOD. Without HIM, I wouldn't be here. They're have been many times I have questioned HIM and the things he has allowed to happen, not only to me, but to others in the world. I know HE is always here for me. He is just one knee drop away.
8. HOME. A place where I can lay my head in search of comfort and solace. A place where I can shuck all the muck from the world and be just me.
9. ICE CREAM. I absolutely love ice cream. Winter, spring, summer, or fall, it's good anytime.
10.. JOKES. Okay, a little lame, I know. But it's my list. I love to laugh and joke. Nothing is better than a good joke, dirty or clean to make the day a little bit brighter. I also love to play jokes on people. I am mischevious that way.
11. KETCHUP. French fries are not french fries without ketchup. Sorry.
12. LAUGHTER. See #9. I love the sound of someone laughing. Knowing that they are happy and not taking themselves or life too seriously.
13. MEDITATION. The hour or so I spend in meditation everyday is what gets me going. It starts my day off right and makes me feel better about life. Not to mention, it brings me closer to GOD. Meditating in absolute calm brings me the peace I need to survive.
14. NIGHTGOWNS. Cool, cotton nightgowns on hot summer nights are way too comfy. THis also goes for pj's. If I could I would stay in my pj's all day. Most Sundays, I do just that. At my house, Sundays are known as Pajama Day!
15. OCTOBER. The month begins to cool down from the long, hot, dog days of summer. The leaves change and brings us a smorgasboard of colors.
16. PHYSICIANS. One in particular, my GI doc. He has tried everything he knows to help put and keep my Crohns in remission. From experimental drugs to the latest meds on the market. He saved my life and for that I will always be grateful to him.
17. QUIZZES. I know it's weird, but I do like to do those silly internet quizzes that pop up from time to time.. I love the ones that tell me who I will marry and just what percentage of crazy I am.
18. READING. I am a voracious reader. If given a great book and enough time I can read a book in one day. I will read the cereal box over and over again. My favorite way to laze away the day.
19. SHEETS. I love clean, fresh from the clothes line dried sheets when I crawl into bed at night. The smell of drying in the sunshine is so relaxing and calming to me.
20. TOILET PAPER. Especially, the good kind. None of that hard, sand paper type for me. I go to the bathroom alot during the course of a day and I won't apologize I like the extra-soft two ply.
21. UNIQUENESS. I like to think I am a rather unique person. I have alot of quirks. Some are good and some are bad. I like thinking for myself and not always taking the same path that everyone else has. I like people who march to the beat of their own drummer.
22. VEGETABLES. I do not eat enough of them. But I do love them and they don't always love me back. Most of the time I have to suffer after eating them. By then, I just say I don't care.
23. WATER. Pure, clean water is so good for us. Unfortunately, it's not something I drink enough of.
24. X-RAYS. Weird, I know. See #20. You can see the complex workings of the body and see what the heck is going on in there.
25. YARDS. I love big back yards where I can sit and watch the sun drop over the horizon at the end of the day as the lightning bugs begin playing for the night.
26. ZOOS. I love going to the zoo and checking out how the animals live.
I'm going to give myself a bonus one.
FAMILY. Yes, they drive me crazy, piss me off, and just plain aggravates me at times. But I love them with my entire heart. No matter what they have done to me or not done to me, there is nothing I wouldn't do for any one of them. They are always a part of me and I carry them with me wherever I go.
Here is the link to the website.
No comments:
Post a Comment