What a title? It's not pornographic or anything dirty. It's just an experience I had almost 2 weeks ago.
Two weeks ago tomorrow, I had my first injections of Cimzia for my Crohns Disease. It wasn't bad. It really didn't hurt. Even though I injected the meds into my belly. I had taken Humira before this and never gave myself the shot in my belly. Just arms and thighs. Everything went fine. No pain, burning, or itching after the injection. The next morning, when I was getting dressed I noticed 2 white patches around the injection site. Two pink dots smack dab in the middle. Like 2 new boobs.
I called the doc to ask if this was normal. He said it was and it should disappear in a couple of days. It did. They looked so weird. I had to wonder if one of the side effects was growing a new pair. Can you imagine the cost if they had? More bras. Another set of mammograms when I hit forty? To be honest, I hate wearing one bra, I just can't imagine having to wear two.
It would be so weird if a medicine did cause another set to just pop up. Thankfully, that is not the case.
I take another 2 injections tomorrow. This time in my thighs. So I will keep an eye out on them too for anything weird growing out.
That's it for now.....
No comments:
Post a Comment